Code of Conduct ( Jan 2017 )
Code of Conduct ( Jan 2017)
- Swerve TTC is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members. The centre believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the centre should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the centre with Steve Brunskill, Head Coach or Club Chairman Paul Warters
- As a member of Swerve TTC, you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Please respect the playing area:-
NO hitting tables.
NO keys, bags, mobile phones or drinks on the playing surface.
NO kicking or jumping over barriers.
NO abusive language or shouting that will distract other players.
- Members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.